Sun and Sundry celebrates coastal living. We offer stylish, thoughtfully curated provisions to enhance your time spent outdoors.
We provide 100% cotton Turkish towels - a European staple for centuries - sourced directly from Bursa, Turkey and complementary products for bath, beach, lawn and table.
Re-think your towel! Towels don't need to be boring, heavy, slow drying, bulky and single-purpose.
Turkish towels are:
- Super-absorbent – They sop up more water than standard terry towels
- Lightweight – The unique weave of Turkish towels make them lightweight - ideal to throw in your bag for whatever adventure you have in store for your day
- Fast-drying – Turkish towels dry extremely quickly - even when out of the sun - so they never smell musty
Compact – Folding down to nothing, they take up much less room in your gym or beach bag, drawer or closet, and can easily be cleaned in your sink, or under a hose or shower
Soft – Turkish towels get softer with every wash
Eco-friendly – Made using semi-automatic looms and natural dyes, their production is less harmful to the environment than most textile processes. As they dry so quickly, they don't need to be washed as often, saving water. Compact and lightweight, they use less electricity to dry
- Stylish - Available in a multitude of colors, sizes and styles
- Multi-purpose – Because of their intrinsic characteristics, the uses for Turkish towels are endless:
- Throw one in your bag and go! You won't be weighed down even if you get stuck hauling towels for your entire family whether at the beach, the pool, the lake, or just doing laundry
- Our towels come in many colors so you can show your team spirit in your dorm, shower, as a seat cushion, or for warmth as a stadium blanket in the autumn
- Use as a stylish sarong in the summer or scarf in the fall
- Great as table cloths, picnic blankets or for outdoor concerts
- Awesome swim team towels since they dry between meets
- Ideal in your gym or tennis bag to combat sweat, or as a yoga mat on the beach
- Luxurious enough for the bathroom, durable enough for the outdoors
- Save some trees by replacing paper towels in the kitchen, guest towels in the bath, and using them as stylish dinner napkins
Sun and Sundry was started in scenic Cape May, NJ in 2016 by Becky Walder. An MBA in sustainability with a passion for the outdoors and design, she obsesses over Turkish towels for their inherent combination of practicality and style.
Becky discovered the towels during her time spent traveling throughout Europe. She found the towels indispensable for their use as a blanket, pillow, sarong, picnic blanket, beach and bath towel - sometimes all in the same day. She warns you may not want to sit next to her at a dinner party, or she'll tell you more than you ever wanted to know about their history and looming process.
In addition to 100% cotton Turkish towels sourced directly from Turkey, Sun and Sundry offers a selection of complementary products thoughtfully sourced to have a social mission, be made locally, use organic ingredients, and/or be environmentally responsible whenever possible.
To honor our surroundings, 3% of the annual net profits of Sun and Sundry are donated to charities focused on improving the health of the oceans and our natural environment.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call 415-939-7590.